Search the Catacombs (Lamplight not provided)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Millionairess.


Ah.. NYE in Vegas... not much can top it.

I don't remember much of the night but a few key highlights:

1) Had a VIP "Chicago"-themed dinner @ Aliante Station, complete with flapper headgear (Thanks Mando! And thanks Kelly for being incredibly awesome and getting me some OJ so I could have Mimosas :) Adding a fringe dress to my "needs" list

2) Cabernet @ Pips (Hot Croatian bartender. He hooked me up with free wine. Says a lot because the glasses were shaped like fishbowls...) Texting Derrick to ask if it was tacky to drink wine with a straw. Me mistaking the bartender for a French guy and asking a friend to text me something skanky to say to him :-P

3) My mom randomly showing up asking me for gambling money (she's lucky I was buzzed, but I ended up taking some out for myself too) Me singing "Here Comes Santa Claus" as I gave it to her.

4) Managing to keep 60% of my money playing Blackjack (not bad for an hour's worth of playing, and considering the cocktail waitress was keeping me liquored up.. though that strawberry daiquiri was pretty good..)

5) Talking to some random dude about Stevie Wonder until I sobered up.

6) Fade to black. Slept through the fireworks. Woke up at 1:36, kinda pissed.

Woke in the morning to some sales, so it wasn't that bad... felt like shit ran over twice on Friday though. Watched "Valley of the Dolls" and scared my dad when I tried to sing along. Alcohol is the devil, man. Never again! (after the six pack in my fridge is done)

Another day, another dollar. Bonjour 2010...






No comments:

Post a Comment