Search the Catacombs (Lamplight not provided)

Monday, January 4, 2010

Cyclone.

It's been preached to me time and again that good traders trade without emotion.

That I need to just look at my balance "as numbers" instead of, you know: food, security, and comfort. It's a hurdle I've yet to cross.

There's a direct correlation between my attitude of the day and how my trading went that morning. That said, I've been in an excellent mood :) A stock I was sleeping on quadrupled...

Chickadees: It's long overdue that you look out for your OWN interests instead of waiting for someone to do it for you.

Fell back into routine, stopped by the used book store again. Found an awesome library discard on Shintoism (Do I trade for security or material things? Can I give it all up and live in the mountains, among nature, one step below the floating bridge of heaven?)


I was wearing low-rise jeans and (unknowingly!) exposed my crack to every passerby... Meh.

They needed some excitement in their lives anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment