Search the Catacombs (Lamplight not provided)

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beautiful Dream.

Geez Louise. Where the hell have I been?!

Living my life to the fullest.

Oh, the poet in me... my talk of low days and sullen nights... fuck all that noise. Michelle is just fine. And you all can rest well now knowing that :)

Since my last entry, I've stayed true to my word. I've moved to a new locale and have started anew. New friends, new job, new home, new fuck-ups, NEW LIFE. Ever since I was a child, I've always dreamed of a home near a beach, and now I have that. Fulfillment of goals always feels so sweet... and we need to cherish all victories.

My chosen career path was to be an American Sign Language Interpreter, but the program has been cut by the school (can't complain too much I guess; it's all just part of a bigger issue) Meh. I will use my signing ability somehow. Video will be posted on my YouTube acct so all can see how far I've come in just a few months. The Deaf community has been quite welcoming.

Anyway...

Though me starting off the morning with a Fat Tire likely lead to this random entry, I actually have shit to do today. Some other time, loves.

Be well.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment